A knowledgeable person with deep understanding
A positive, healthy individual with good self-esteem
A active and skill full investigator
A complex and creative thinker
A caring participant contributing to our community
A reflective and self directed learner
A responsible, reliable person with a developed work ethic
A culturally included and inclusive person
Essence of our Institute Mission Statement
" To help, courage and challenge the individual to strive to fulfil his or her potential in all facets of life"
How do you know if tutoring is needed for you or your child?
There are many possible reasons why you or your child might need tutoring.
Here are some of the most important reasons.
- Teacher or counselor recommends tutoring
- Grades are dropping
- Homework seems increasingly difficult
- Extreme anxiety before tests
- Self-esteem is dropping
- Loss of interest in learning
- Feelings of wanting to give up
- Resisting doing schoolwork
- Reluctance to go to school
- Children want to maintain their grades